SBS On Demand Login
SBS On Demand content
SBS On Demand offers thousands of programs for viewing. Some of the programs available through SBS on Demand include:
- Comedy series
- Drama series
- Cooking shows
- News programs
- Sports highlights
Signing up to an SBS On Demand account and Login SBS
To stream SBS On Demand, users must create a free account using their personal email address. SBS On Demand's new account system allows you to queue your streams and subscribe to upcoming TV shows. It also allows you to pick up where you left off when you sign into another device, much like Netflix or Stan. SBS On Demand Login.
SBS On Demand is available on a wide range of devices, allowing you to watch your favourite shows in your preferred format. Compatible devices include:
- Phones and tablets. You can watch SBS On Demand on Apple devices running iOS 13 and above and Android phones and tablets running Android 8.0 and above.
- Personal computers. SBS On Demand is available on all PCs.
- Internet-enabled TVs. Watch on select models of Android TVs, Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, Hisense TVs, Sony TVs, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick and HbbTV-enabled TVs and devices.
- Set-top boxes. You can also access SBS On Demand through Telstra TV, Fetch and Foxtel set-top boxes.
- Apple TV. Available to download on 4th generation platforms and above.
How do I get SBS On Demand on my smart TV?
To enjoy SBS On Demand on the big screen, first make sure that your television's software is up to date and you already have an SBS On Demand account. Then, download and install the SBS On Demand app from the store.
Once that's done, you may be required to activate your TV. Not to worry, it's very simple. You'll be asked to log in when you access a video and a 6-digit code will appear on the TV.
Keep this screen open and use a mobile device or desktop browser and navigate to sbs.com.au/activate (SBS activate). After that, enter the 6-digit code displayed on the TV screen and log in. From this point on, you'll be able to watch SBS On Demand with ease.